Depend on OneTrip Parts® to keep your unit running strong.
We have partnered with Amazon.com to handle our order fulfillment. OneTrip Parts® products are stocked in Amazon warehouses throughout the United States for quick delivery. Orders are handled exclusively through our authorized Amazon store partner, AC Parts Depot. Amazon promptly ships your order from their warehouses in accordance with your choice of shipping option. All credit card charges are handled by Amazon's secure system. Customers who are Amazon Prime members can use their Prime shipping benefits when purchasing. Amazon has around-the-clock customer service so you can check on your order status or track shipments by logging on to your Amazon account. You can also call Amazon Customer Service at 866-216-1072.
Why is AC Parts Depot our exclusive online outlet?
We strive to maintain product quality and customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, many competitors attempt to sell inferior copycat products under our brand. When you buy from AC Parts Depot on Amazon you can be sure of the quality of the product.
What is the warranty?
If your capacitor fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship within five years from the date of purchase we will, at our option, either refund your purchase price or send a replacement. Contact the place of purchase for return instructions. Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. This warranty is only valid when you purchase a OneTrip Parts® USA capacitor through an authorized dealer.
Is my information secure?
With Fulfillment by Amazon your information is protected by Amazon’s security. In fact, we never even see your credit card information. All of our customer correspondence is also handled through the Amazon email system for security reasons.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
All of our products are shipped by Amazon from their closest warehouse. To check your order status or track your shipment, log on to your Amazon account. You may also call Amazon Customer Service at 866-217-1072.
Why was my order delayed?
In many cases an order is delayed or put on “pending” status due to an expired method of payment. Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the Amazon product detail page for your order to ship.
I ordered my items for accelerated delivery. Why isn’t my order here yet?
The following requirements must be met to qualify for Guaranteed Accelerated Delivery:
• Shipping method selected is shipping option advertised on the Amazon product detail page.
• Order is shipping to an eligible address.
• Order is placed before deadline listed on product detail page.
• Shipping preference "Ship my items as they become available" is selected if your order contains other items that aren't eligible for accelerated delivery.
• Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the product detail page.
• An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
• An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.